Thursday, October 28, 2010

I heart BOOBIES! (10/28)

Today I ran in Jerusalem's 1st ever Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. It was on our calendar in the pre-arrival packet we all got a few weeks before coming on the WUJS program, and I was so excited to see it. One of my favorite things to do in the US is to participate in fundraising races/causes; therefore I felt like it would be one of the things I'd be missing while I was here. I was very relieved to see this in our schedule. We were not all forced to participate, but WUJS is a program under the Hadassah umbrella, so we were all certainly invited and encouraged. The other WUJS participants in the Komen Race in Jerusalem all planned to walk as their participation. For me, I knew from the beginning it was running all the way.



Just a handful of photos documenting all of the WUJS participants gladly participating in this walk to help save BOOBIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment