Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally finished unpacking!

With the drama of not having my luggage for 2 days, I was thrilled to finally have some time after I was cleaned up from our hike, to get settled.

Thanks to Jessica, my unpacking experience was hilarious. So far Jessica, I have found 18 purple post-it notes. I'm sure as I continue to go through my things I will find some more (hidden in pockets, behind zippers, or wherever else you stashed these things). Your notes made me smile, but I have to tell you I have not said hello to a camel yet, my feet don't smell, I will bring back some snap/crackle/pop chocolate, I have found many hotties in Israel, I am having fun, and I MISS YOU TOO!!!

I'm glad I picked the room with the smallest closet; I really was able to fit everything in it - sweaters, jeans, t-shirts, shorts, tank tops, everything! It'll force me to stay organized because I don't have any other place to put personal items right now. No shopping for me on this trip!

The only thing we still need to get for our apartment is a shelf or a set of small drawers for the bathroom, so we can all keep our toiletries there. I also hope to find some nice tapestries at the shuk (market) for my wall. My bedroom has a huge empty white wall which needs some pizazz, and the walls in our living room could use some as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment