Friday, January 7, 2011

My American Cell Phone Number (1/7)

Today I signed my Camp Echo Lake summer 2011 contract to receive the early contract signing bonus (WAHOO!) which meant that I went online to review my contract, it's stipulations, and make sure that my contact information was up to date. I looked at every field on the contract, including my home address (mom and dad), my "college" address (my NYC apartment), and my phone numbers, both home (mom and dad) and my own (cell phone). It really took me a few minutes to figure out what number that was next to the field saying "cell phone number." I looked at it, thought, hmm, this looks kind of like my number here, but it's not. But it has a lot of 6s in it. What number is that? Whose number is that? It's not my phone number. Wait, is it? Wow, have I really forgotten what my American cell phone number is? It's been way too long people, way too long.

1 comment:

  1. that makes me sad! come back and i will call you on your american phone number.

    ReplyDelete